Saturday, September 01, 2012

PLEASE, VERY URGENT!!!

Dear Friend,

     Greetings" From Mr. Diago Dani. It's my pleasure to contact you today. How' are you with your family, Hope all is well?.

Please, I know that this message will come to you at uttermost surprise. I want to transfer the sum of (US$10.5M) into your bank account. The money belongs to one of our deceased costumer who died with his entire family in Iraq war 2006. Since his death no body has ever come for the claim of his abandoned fund.

This business is 100% risk free. Your share will be 40% while 60% for me. I will also be giving you all the vital information the bank may need from you for the success of this transaction. Please, if interested, Kindly send me your full contact information as listed below to enable me send you the full details of this business.



1. Your Full name:.............
2. Your Home Address:.......
3. Your Telephone N°:..........
4. Your Occupation:.............
5. Your Age:........................
6. Your Receiving Country:.......



Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Diago Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment