Saturday, September 01, 2012

How is your work today?

Warm Greetings to you,

I have sent you this mail because of the need to open discussions with you. I don't want you to misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if it is okay with you I ask for your full co-operation. My name Mourak Ali,I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a responsible foreignpartner. I wish to invest in a stable economy; my interest is in investment areas with potentials for rapid growth in long Terms profit.

If your country's law allows foreign investors, I have US$5 Million America dollars generated by our late customer Sintsov Nikolay from republic of Russia and I am ready to invest the fund in your country with you standing as my partner/representative considering the fact that this is the only possible option this money can be released from La bank of Africa claiming department to me as advised by the management of the remittance department where this money was deposited...pending when both of us agrees on a particular terms.

I hope that I can trust you with the above amount for any rapid investment? I shall let you know your benefit for your assistance as we proceed further. For a more comprehensive Details and source of found,contact me back as soon as possible. If you find this letter offensive, please ignore it and accept my apologies find below copy of late customer driving licence and copy of Bank of Africa official photo been first proof,kindly fill in the cap below.

YOUR NAME................................

AGE.............................................

SEX.............................................

COUNTRY....................................

OCCUPATION...............................

PHONE NUMBER...........................

Regards,

Mourak Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment