Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Request For assistance‏

Request For assistance
From Mr.Omar Ahmed

Dear Friend,

I am compelled by my urgent need for a foreign partner that is why I have
personally contacted you for this transaction. I am an auditor by
profession working in Agricultural Development Bank of Ghana, West Africa.
I have the opportunity of transfering a left over funds (US$22.5M) of one of my
bank clients who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.
Hence,I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
transferred out of the bank and shared between us in the ratio of 60% for
me and 40% for you.If you agree to my business proposal,further details of
the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return
email.Reply to my private email address: ( omar19.88@***) Don`t fail
to send
your private phone number for easy communication

Sincerely,
Mr.Omar Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment