Friday, June 08, 2012

Emergency

How you are doing? hope you get this email on time, I am away in Malaysia on an business trip at the moment, unfortunately for me I was robbed overnight on my way back to the hotel, my mobile phone and all the cash i had was stolen. luckily for me i still have my passport with me which i left in my hotel room before the incident.


I have been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all .


At the moment i am stranded, i can't pay my bills,. Could you please send me £1,850 (GB)British Pounds to enable me pay my bills and fly back home. As soon as I get back I would refund it immediately. Please all I need you to do is to go to any Western Union Outlet and send me the money before the bank here closes. Beloware my details for the western union transfer or Money Gram Transfer.


Name: Moustafa Mahmoud
Email:moustafamahmoud639@***.com


address/location:128 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur 50450, Malaysia


As soon as its sent, just write out the money transfer control number(MTCN) and do email it to me.Right now i just have access to only email.Would be waiting.


best regards.
Moustafa Mahmoud
Teaching assistant
Pharmacy Practice Dept.
Faculty of Pharmacy
Helwan University, Egypt

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha.... how cool is this? Could you send me also please some money?! Pleaaaase! I promise I will send it back to you! Please please please!

    ReplyDelete