Friday, June 15, 2012

From Mr Mohammed Hazan‏

From Mr Mohammed Hazan
Dear Sir/Madam.

My name is Mr Mohammed Hazan the manager of Auditing and Account in Department in (B.O.A) Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I Hope That you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am About to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.5) million to your account within 11 or 15 banking days. This Money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want the Bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased
Customer (the owner of the account) died along with his supposed next Of kin in an air crash since July 2003.

I don’t want the money to go into our Bank treasurer as an abandoned Fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can Release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.(Dr. George Brumley ) Please I would like you to keep This proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Here is the sharing ratio; you will get 50% as your share, while I get 50% for me. If you can help me, please contact me immediately with the required Information listed below:

1. Your full name:                                    
2. Your contact cell phone number:        
3. Your age:                                             
4. Your sex:                                                 
5. Your occupations:                                 
6. Your country and city:                         

Yours
Faithfully,
Mr Mohammed Hazan
Tel  +226 75 64 25 60

No comments:

Post a Comment