Thursday, June 07, 2012

Can I Trust You With This Business Proposal

Greetings,

With due respect to your person and With much sincerity of purpose I make
this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to
me,but first let me introduce myself.

I am Mr. Leung Wing Lok from Hong Kong, Chief Financial Officer of Hang
Seng Bank Ltd.

I got your email on my private search on net due to the nature of the
deal i would like to transact with you, i have a business proposal that
has to do with the transfer of funds worth $19,500,000.00.

If you are interested in transacting this deal with me kindly reply so that
i can give you precise details.
Please ensure strict confidentiality on this mail as the nature of this
transaction requires strict confidentiality.

In replying kindly state the following:
Your full names
Age
Location .

E-mail: wing.leung34@***.com.hk

Kind Regards
Mr. Leung Wing Lok.

No comments:

Post a Comment