Thursday, December 06, 2012

WAITING FOR YOUR UNGENT RESPOND

Dear Friend, 

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise, please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email; my name is Mr.Idris Bello, Bill and Exchange Manager in Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso. In my department, during the Auditing of the year 2011, I discovered an abounded sum of $6.2.000.000.00 USD that belongs to one of our Late customer, a prominent man who unfortunately lost his life and entire family in the plane crash in the year 2003.


 I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $6.2.000.000.00, (Six million two hundred thousand Dollars) out from Bank Of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to your own account, he executed contract through Department of Work and Housing here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso and the mentioned money above is his money left in our bank before his death.

 Meanwhile, for your smoothness of this transaction, I will pay you 40% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter. If you know that you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, come up with the information's showed below:-

1. Your Full Name and Your Phone Number, Your Age, Your Sex and Your Transactional Passport/Working ID/Driving license (2) Your Occupations, Your Address and Your Country.

 As possible all these information's are submitted to me, I will immediately send you the next of kin application form so that you will proceed with the transaction by sending the Form to BOA bank for the transferring of this fund into your bank account.

 Yours Faithfully,
Mr Idris Bello

No comments:

Post a Comment