Sunday, December 02, 2012

From Miss Susan Mark

Hello

I am Susan Mark former Managing Director and occupational worker in Libya before the uprising last year. I am currently diagnosed with Leukemia being Cancer of the Blood. Am in St Andrew hospital right now in Spain, and have according to medical report I have limited days on earth.I am a widow and I feel I would create a Legacy before I pass away and im willing to use my Fund for Charity Foundation.I just hope to know more about you and talk more and also I would like you to Handle the Cancer Charity Foundation which would be in Memory of me so the less privilege in the society can benefit from these great project. Even if I am in Heaven Goodwill message will be send to me. My late husband kingsmen had do to the predicament they want all our property and asset .I am not afraid of death hence i know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.I would tell you more about me in my next response while I shall be looking forward to your mail

Susan Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment