Sunday, April 01, 2012

Top of the day‏

Hello Dear Friend,

I know that this email will come as a surprise to you. However I wish to pass on a very confidential information which on the long run will be mutually beneficial to us.

Ducan Lawrie is a Private banking outfit in the UK, my branch is in the Isle of Man, I happen to manage an account for a top Politician in Libya for several years and a lot of funds have been deposited in here which I will reveal to you if we will eventually agree to work towards a common goal.

I am writing you simply because when the regime of Muammar Gaddafi of Libya fell last year, a lot of his Hench men that deposited funds with us started making quick withdrawals for survival and some have died with the Tyrant, however I am fortunate to manage one of these accounts where there is a large deposit and I am in need of someone who can assist in moving some of these funds out otherwise it will eventually remain unclaimed.

My client is deceased, his funds were deposited in coded digits and I need your assistance to help us move some of these unclaimed funds out and we share the proceeds.

Please if you are willing to do this, lets open talks so that I can avail you of the details on the way forward and alley all your fears.

Regards,

William Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment