Monday, April 23, 2012

BARRISTER KOFFI KODUARA AND CHAMBERS‏

BARRISTER KOFFI KODUARA AND CHAMBERS

03 BP 2082,Koforidua,

Republic of Ghana,

E-mail: barr_koffikod1984@****.com.ph,





Hello: Good Day,





My Name is Barr. Koffi Koduara, the Attorney at law  to Late Mr. Maurice, a

native of your country, who used to work as the Director of Products

patrollers (TOTAL Ghana) in Republic of Ghana West Africa.



On the 29th of April 2007, my Client, His wife and their three Children

were involved in a plane crash and unfortunately lost their lives. Since

then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my

clients extended relatives but all efforts was just in vain.





After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name

over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family. Hence I contacted

you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind

by my Client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the

bank (BANK OF AFRICA, GHANA REPUBLIC). These huge deposits were lodged

particularly, with the "BOA" where the deceased had an account valued at

about USD$10.5 million dollars (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United

States Dollars).





The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the

account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the

relatives for over two years. Now I seek your consent to present you as the

next of kin of the deceased since you bear the same Last Name/Nationality

with Him so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD$10.5 million

dollars can be paid to your account and then you and I can Share the money

50% to you and 50% to me.





I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up

any claim we may make. All I require is your honest co-operation to enable

us seeing this deal through. I guarantee you that this will be executed

under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach

of the law, but you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information

related to this business to any body for security reason and to avoid eye

brow. The way we are going to achieve this is:





REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your full name and address

2. Your private phone and fax numbers

3. Marital status

4. Age

5. Occupation

6. National Identity card or driver?s license.

7. Name of your company if there is any.





My private email address is : barr_koffikod1984@****.com.ph,

Please feel free to contact me immediately for further action. Waiting to

hear

from you urgently.





Best Regards.





Barrister Koffi Koduara (Esq.)

No comments:

Post a Comment