Monday, March 19, 2012

Top of the day

Dear Sir,

 Top of the day to you. I am indeed sure that this email will come as a surprise to you. However I wish to pass on a very confidential information which on the long run will be mutually beneficial to us.

 I am an employee of Ducan Lawrie, a Private banking outfit in the UK, my branch is in the Isle of Man, here is our webpage, *** I happen to manage an account for a top Politician in Libya for several years and a lot of funds have been deposited in here which I will reveal to you if we will eventually agree to work towards a common goal.

 Why have I contacted you? The reason is simply the fact that, when the regime of Muammar Gaddafi of Libya (**********) fell last year, a lot of his Hench men that deposited funds with us started making quick withdrawals for survival and some have died with the Tyrant, however I am fortunate to manage one of these accounts where there is a large deposit and I am in need of someone who can assist in moving some of these funds out otherwise it will eventually remain unclaimed. I fully aware that my client is deceased, his funds were deposited in coded digits and I need your assistance to help us move some of these unclaimed funds out and we share the proceeds.

 If this meets your expectation then lets open talks so that I can avail you of the details on the way forward and alley all your fears.

 Best Wishes,

 Ducan Lawrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment