Sunday, March 18, 2012

I NEED TO READ FROM YOU‏

Nicholas Purnell Esq.
Cloth Fair Chambers
39 -40 Cloth Fair
London EC1A 7NT
E-mail: ******@consultant.com                                                                                                                                                                               


Dear, 

Before I proceed I must first apologize for this unsolicited letter to you, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. My names are NICHOLAS PURNELL ESQ with CLOTH FAIR CHAMBERS (LEGAL PRACTITIONER?S & FINANCIAL SOLICITOR?S). Actually, I got your contact information through the public records while searching for a relative from the same country to my late client THOMAS, a business magnate in Europe, for Fifteen years, but unfortunately died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophic, which occurred on Sunday, 26 December 2004.

Before his death; he deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Valuables, containing the sum of $10.8M (TEN MILLION AND EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security company in Europe, but he did not disclose the content of deposited diplomatic consignment to the security company, for security reasons. The security company have mandated me to present any family heir/inheritor for claims, before the consignment gets confiscated or reverts to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as unclaimed diplomatic immunity.  So I decided to search for any of my late client's relative to no avail, as he did not declare any other person, address, partner or relatives in the official paper works of his diplomatic consignment deposit, hence the need to contact you.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you to stand as the next of kin to Thomas since you both are from the same country so that the diplomatic consignment will be released to you. With my position as his lawyer, I will now place your name as the next of kin to my late client. I will obtain relevant documents that will assist your claims, and facilitate the release of the consignment.

Be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free, as all modalities to actualize the operation effectively are in place and the consignment once released to you will be shared in two equal half (50/50) ($5.4 Million each)

Kindly indicate your response to this letter via the above stated email,   for further clarifications. Also please be kind to get back to me, if you are not willing to work with me, so that I can further my search for another partner.

Kind Regards,

Nicholas Purnell Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment