Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Will/Donation‏

Greetings to You In the Name of the Lord. My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years 
old and I was diagnosed for cancer two years ago. I will be going in for an operation 
later today.I decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Fourteen Million Dollars) to you for the 
good work of the lord.
 
Contact my Pastor with this email:
Name:  Pastor Fred Waldron Phelps
Email: pastorfredwaldron@bitscn.net
Contact Number:+447024031730
 
Tell him that I have WILLED 14 Million USD to you by quoting my personal reference number 
LLP/953/900//316US/UK. As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he 
should be able to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank.
 
Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential as i really want 
my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray to God for my recovery. My friend 
please do not send me any email as you are to send my pastor an email directly.
 
God Bless
Regards,
Mellisa Lewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment