Monday, January 28, 2013

Pastor Hale's Obama Warnings, Martial Law, Economic Collapse in Feb!

Pastor TD Hale has received yet another warning from the Lord about Barack Obama, and it is not good news. The pastor's warnings confirm the many prophecies Linda Newkirk has posted about him.



(first some excerpts from the Dec 28, 2011 warning for background) 

I saw the president of United States, President Obama, standing on the balcony and I saw in his hands a shotgun. All of a sudden, to my left hand side I heard a loud scream, real loud. When I turned my head to see where the scream was coming from I saw flying high in the air was a majestic eagle flying in the air around Washington DC. I knew that scream. I knew it was an eagle.

I saw all of a sudden the president of United States point that shotgun and shot that eagle dead and it fell to the ground. When it did I looked back up at him and he just had a smile on his face like a smirk. And these were the words I heard in the dream, "I've done it and I won't have to deal with this in my administration."

Then there was dead silence. Then I heard a voice say "Tell the people that this is my will, that this is my hand, this is the hand of the Almighty both upon the generation of the righteous and the cursed. The righteous will find their way and will know what to do. The cursed will wander around with no compass because the cup is full."

All of a sudden, things changed in the dream and I began to hear a voice, the voice of God. I saw in front of me a very old antique table. I knew there had been documents signed on this table, special documents. I am hesitant to say this but I saw a voting ballot laying there on the table. As I looked at the ballot I saw two names on it. I saw the President's name and I saw Mitt Romney's name on it. Then all of a sudden I looked and I saw the president of United States name check marked. I knew then what that meant. I looked at the ballot and I saw written on the ballot, "This is the will of the Lord." Then I woke up.

(Second Dream, Dec 29, 2011)

The very next night I had a second dream in which I saw the American people going into slavery. In this dream I came upon a wooded area where I saw some people that were camping. They were not camping like we normally think. They were hiding. They were all standing by their tents. There were two tents. The people looked tattered. They looked like they had not taken a bath in ages. There were gallon jugs of water and they were trying to light a fire but they didn't want to bring attention to themselves. But they had already been found out.

I saw some federal officials coming up around and they took these families. They handcuffed the adults and took them to the cars, and they took their children with them. I also saw two elderly people and they took them and put them in the car. I saw the federal agents and they said "We are from the United States government and you are under arrest."

I knew that these people had been running to get away from being arrested. They took these people to some kind of a processing place. I was standing in front of this building where I watched them being taken in and processed. To me, it was like I was looking at the days of Hitler again. The building looked like it had been modernized and updated and painted, but it looked tattered and things were very run down. I knew they were old military bases that had been shut down. I saw them take the people inside where they were being processed. I even saw them being fingerprinted.

I saw rail cars that came up beside this place. I did not go into the rail cars so I did not see inside them. That frightened me. It really disturbed me. I knew America was in trouble when I saw that. I knew we were headed down a path that was not going to be turned around.

I felt like I had entered into a death camp. What I saw literally sickened me. I knew that America was about to change.


Another Visitation from the Lord – Pastor T.D. Hale Nov. 24th 2012


I was immediately standing in front of the desk in the Oval Office. Standing in the Oval office I was in front of the president. A voice came forth and said, "Weep and howl for the misery that shall come shortly…."

There on the floor of the Oval office was the eagle I saw him shoot back in Dec. He walks from behind that desk with the same smirk I saw on his face and puts his foot on the neck of the eagle. At this point he picks it up by its head and twisted it three times until his head came off from the body.

The president of the United States was dressed in total black; Black suit, tie, shirt, shoes, pants, total black. As I was standing in front of him looking directly at him, all of a sudden his chest cavity began to open and his heart was exposed. As I was looking at his heart, thick black, dark mist was swirling around his heart.

At this point he picked up a gavel in his hand which was part wood and part stone. Handle was wood; head of the gavel was stone. He hits a document on the desk and when he did an earthquake hit Washington .

All of a sudden I was standing above the White House and saw the earth open and it went towards the Washington Monument then towards the Jefferson Memorial. At that point an odd color rain started falling (color of fire) and it started slowly coming down and intensified little by little until the waters started rising, the starting point was Washington D.C.

As the waters started rising, I went up a little higher into the atmosphere and saw the map of the United States . The waters left Washington , and begin to flood across the nation. I seen it hit MD, WV, OH, MI, KY, IN, SC and on and on until it covered America .

On the document on the desk of the President was written, "The Final Abomination."

I begin to hear screams across the nation as if it was a mournful sound. I thought of Noah and what it must have been like for the people outside of the Ark as the flood waters came in and they knew they had not listened to Noah or the voice God gave to them to speak. The screams were as if their lives were over and there was no hope.

As I was still in the air, and I am going to try and explain this as best I can. I saw America in this state of being covered with flood waters and then all of a sudden I saw beams of light quickly coming out of the flood waters like a speed of light quickly going up into the air. Millions it looked like but at that moment I was taken above the earth and then I saw it around the world. Possible the prayers of the saints.

After this point, now I was back to the earth as if I was back to the beginning of all of this. I heard a voice say, "The shifting has begun!" At this point I was looking over top of mega churches and like a flash a voice said, "A breeding ground for sin, the people know not me but play around their calf." I know that as we enter into the "time of the end" it will not be large churches but homes meetings of where the saints will gather in secret where God will abide and speak in the last days because of the persecution that will come upon this generation.

Then at this point I was looking again at homes of people I knew that loved and served God. I saw the homes of men and women that were gathered together, praying in deep prayers across the nation and a voice that said, "The season is upon the nation. Because you have set the abomination before my eyes, I will set judgment before yours!" When will these things be? said the voice, "After he will be sworn in."


Excerpts of several Obama prophecies given to Linda Newkirk.  (Linda's website is prophecies dot org)

Nov 20, 2008,  just after the first election.

Just know, My Little One, that his roots go deep, that his roots are dark, and that they stretch wide in Communist/Marxist teachings and doctrines, even as I have shown you in a previous vision! For, these words and visions of our Father are also My words and visions to you! Obama has been brought through the ranks and has been deeply indoctrinated and trained in subversive techniques. And, he has been groomed and prepared for this time of world communism and Satanism; for nothing of such a magnitude happens in Satan's kingdom by chance! But, even so, am I not in all of this?

You, Oh, My People in this nation have refused Me! You have refused our Father! You have forsaken righteousness, preferring instead to follow after the world, and to trust in the arm of the flesh, and to believe in men and their powers! Yes, indeed, to trust in a wicked government to rescue you, to fix your problems and to provide for you!

Now comes the very antichrist into your midst and you see it not! For, you are looking for someone to SAVE you from your own downfall! You are looking to a man to fix the world situation! You are looking to a man to save you from war, to save your houses, to save your jobs and to save your families! Yes, you are looking to a man and I have given you a man, who will lie to you! He will tell you every smooth tale! He will con you with every smooth plan, even as he leads this nation off a cliff, to a point of no return. Even as he sets up death camps in your midst and even as he executes your families and even as he ravages your land with war and destruction, he will tell you that this if for your own good! Even as he beheads and kills you by the hundreds of thousands, oh yes, he will tell you that the terrorists and the dissidents must be purged
.
Oh, yes he will do these things! He will cast you into a third world war and quickly so, to cause you to be attacked and to be annihilated and/or carried away by the foreign soldiers. But, he will not be satisfied with only bringing this nation to its knees. He will look to the whole world, and wish to conquer the whole world; and to bring to its knees the whole economic system in the world.

For, he would have all in the world to bend a knee to him and to worship him. And, many, many will bow and serve him and many, many will worship him and many, many will take the mark of the beast. But, the tried and true will not! My Faithful will not, yet these things shall be; for they are now upon you!

Be not troubled, My Little One, for even so, all of these things must be! I tell you now that Barack Hussein Obama is the antichrist and that the false prophet is also already known and is standing in the shadows. For, now is the time that the world knows, even as I have told you, that Barack Obama is the antichrist and he will rise over this wicked nation! And, know that our Father has placed him here and many, many of you have believed a great lie! Yes, you have first loved a lie!

I have called and sent My prophets throughout this nation to warn you to repent of your wicked ways, and you would not! You would not receive My warnings of correction, but have overwhelmingly scoffed at My warnings to repent, or perish. Therefore, your hour is at hand, wherein I will raise up the antichrist over this land, and you will drink of the bitter cup of your own sins! For, oh so wicked you are, Oh Nation of America! (end excerpts)


(Excerpts from Linda Newkirk's 2012 prophecies)


OUR SAVIOUR'S GREAT ANGER TOWARDS THIS NATION!



Now, My Blessed Child, I tell you about My house!  I tell you about My house in this nation!  For, I called you, oh House of Israel, from the distant lands to which I scattered you! I kept My promises to you, oh House of Israel, that even as I scattered you, I would bring you together again!  But, even as I blessed you and made you great above all nations, I shall now debase you and I shall make you the shame of all nations!



Many will lament you, oh America; for they have idolized you!  They have thrived on your vanities and they have sucked up your decadence!



America,  land of the whores and whoremongers!



Yes, you, My people of America, oh House of Israel, have dropped your skirts and your trousers for every whore and for every whoremonger, that came along!  You have perverted yourselves with every sin of the flesh! You have trampled what is holy and you have idolized every vain thing.



The Idols of America!



Oh, Yes! You have your idols and you have created them all: movie stars; cars; houses; televisions; movies; cell phones; internet phones; video games; lavish vacations; money, and all that it can buy; and sexual perversions of all kinds! Yes, you have glorified bizarre and kinky sex! You have idolized glamour, and clothes, and every new hairdo and every new kind of make-up and all that pertains to this wicked world!



You whorish woman, America, you have put Sodom to shame!  Sodom and Gomorrah, two wicked cities!  But, you, oh America, you have surpassed these wicked cities with your decadence, and through your movie industries, and through your perverted music, you have polluted the hearts and minds of the people all over the world.



Unbridled Greed!



And, through your unbridled greed and lusts for more and more of this, or that, you have arisen in your military might to conquer every nation on earth!  And, you have laid snares for the various leaders of many governments all over the world, that you might enter in and subdue them, take over their governments and trample the rights of the people!



To you wicked, perverted, rotten, lukewarm people, who sit in the greatest numbers of the churches in the Bible Belt, who do you think I am? A dog?  That you should serve Me rotten, putrid, and maggot-filled meat! I hate your raucous praises! You will do better to find a saloon, or a bar, and to go there and to throw out your loud, discordant and whorish music to those, who thrive on it!



My house is to be a House of Prayer, you raucous and rowdy bunch!  I will not hear your decadent praises, and I will not accept the prayers, which come from lukewarm and sin-filled hearts.



I am wroth with you, you Bible-belt preachers, and if you do not repent in great numbers, I will surely divide the New Madrid fault in such a way that I split this nation into two parts; and I will set a great gulf of water in the middle part of this nation and I will cause the Gulf of Mexico to move inland until I have sufficiently removed you from My sight!



I have warned you, oh you arrogant preachers, for years, even through the words that I have given to My servant, Linda Newkirk. Yes, she has written My words and I have raised up helpers through the years, to help her to get My repentance messages to you! And, Yes!  You have received these messages! Vast numbers of you in these churches have received these messages, and vast numbers of you preachers have received these messages!  But, you have not repented! You did not repent when you received the repentance messages and you did not cause My people to repent! And, furthermore, you have not repented, even to this day!



A nation, who will not repent!



For many years, I have pleaded with you, oh America, through the mouths of My prophets, through the mouths of some of My preachers, I have pleaded with you to repent!  I have extended My grace!  I have extended extra time also, by dragging out My works of Revelation Twelve. But, what have you done with the time, oh America?  What have you done with the added grace, oh America?



I tell you what you have done, you wicked woman, America!  You have prided yourselves in your self-sufficiency. You have whored yourself with your many perverted lovers!  You have lifted up the sodomites and you have lauded the unnatural act of same-sex marriage!  You cowardly ones have bent down to every perverted demand; for you do not care about any right, or moral codes of ethics, which I have set up among you! You care about this wicked world and every perverted and violent act!



The Invasion of the Foreign Troops!

The Sexual Assaults!



Therefore, as you love perversions, I will send many foreign troops into your midst!  They will rape you and your children; and they will carry many of you away to be their sex slaves and sex toys!



The Violent Assaults!



Furthermore, as you love violence, any kind of violence, and idolize violence in movies and fill your homes with violence through movies and television, I will send great violence upon you!  I shall raise up foreign armies and I shall send a band of armies upon you!  They will invade your nation by air, by sea, and by land and they will rain violence down upon you until few of you are left!  They will haul you away in vast numbers and will exterminate you violently!  They will shoot you down; for they are cold blooded killers; or they will cut off your heads, for you will die violently in great numbers!



The Violent Mind Control Camps!



But, some of you will be sent to mind control camps and you will suffer much violence as your wicked captors break your will and as they break your minds through violent programming!



The Great Killing of America, The Great Dying!



What will you do, oh America? For, foreign troops are already within your borders. Your demise is being carefully plotted! Your wicked leaders are ready to begin the spreading of the poisonous gases in great measures.  They are ready to spread the terrible and incurable plagues among you, for which there are no remedies!  They have gained control of your health care and your hospitals will become massive execution camps! Drugs will be willfully withheld from any and all of you, who find yourselves in their care, so that they might hasten your deaths at will.



Your plate is full, oh America! Your plate is full and overflowing with your rottenness and with your decadence. Now, you will eat!  Yes! You will say, "We will not eat!"  But, I tell you that you will eat!



Violence breeds violence! You have loved violence, oh America; and now violence comes to you! You will now reap it, you harlot daughter!  You will reap violence in your streets!  Violence in your neighborhoods! Violence in your cities!  Violence everywhere! Violence all across this nation as people fight for food, as they fight for water, as they fight for sustenance of any king!



America, the Wicked!  The Wolf is Within!



For, I tell you this: there is not one small crack in your whole economic structure!  There is a giant abyss!  This great economic gap is irreparable! Therefore, soon it will be everyone for himself, or herself! The whole world will see My punishment upon America, The Wicked!



Hear Me in this, you decadent nation!  The wolf if not just at your door!  The wolf is within your gates and the wolf is already devouring America!



I have warned you that the rumors of the great numbers of foreign troops within your borders are not rumors, but truths!  These foreign troops, who have been invited into this nation by your Satanic president and his Satanic allies, will soon accelerate in their assaults against a sleeping nation. These wicked foreign troops will be used to attack you, oh America, in any and every way possible, from weather wars against you, to the gassing of the cities, to subtle and not so subtle attacks on the infrastructure of this nation, from one side of this nation to the other. You are on the way down, oh you arrogant nation of America!  Now, you will surely repent or perish!



I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God, yes even your Saviour, and besides me there is NO GOD, and besides Me, there is NO SAVIOUR!



As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 6th day of August, 2012,   Linda Newkirk



June 30, 2012



My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God, yes Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! I tell you again, that I am One and the Same!  I am your Saviour! I am your Redeemer; and I am Most High God; and besides Me, there is none! But, there come those, who wish to quibble, who wish to find fault and who wish to dispute the truth of who I am! And some say, "She speaks to another Jesus! She hears from another God!"  But, I tell you, My Blessed Child, that among these very mockers are those, who speak to another god. They speak to another Jesus! For, I am not found among them; and these include some of your biggest critics, who control the churches, and who mock these works.



But, now, My Blessed Child, I come to you and I tell you a very important thing!  And, this very important word is about to accelerate all of My judgements in the earth! Yes, people will look here and they will look there and they will say, "Oh, look at these Satanists! Oh, look what they do!" But, I tell you this! Hear Me in this! For, I am empowering the Satanists over you!



Just as I raised up Nebuchadnezzar and I empowered Nebuchadnezzar to come forward and to overrun and defeat My people, who did evil and who would not heed the warnings of My prophets, I have now raised up another in your midst!  Indeed, he is Satan's choice and Satan has put him over you through his secret organizations. But, I tell you now that I control Satan!  He does what I allow and what I command!



I wrote the Book of Revelation; and I have spoken through My prophets down through the ages, for this is what My people chose. And, I have honored their choices!



But now, hear Me in this!  Make no mistake about it!  Barack Obama is the antichrist!  Whine all you want! Be in denial all that you want, but you will not change who he is; and you will not change the fact that I put him over you!



He is your worst nightmare, oh America; for he will burn you down and laugh as he sees you burning!  He has no allegiance to America; for his allegiance is to Satan; and this man's heart is set upon his rule of the whole world



You, oh America, are but fodder for his fires, you wicked and adulterous peoples of America!  And, burn you will!  Yes, you will burn; and the fires will spread all across this nation, even before the nukes come!  Yes, you will burn, oh America!  For, you will not repent!  And, because you will not repent; and I have called out to you for many years to repent of your evil ways, and you will not hear My cries, I tell you that you will burn!



And, the famines, great famines, will begin to rip across this land, from one city to another and from one part of this land to another! In years past, I warned you through My words, which I gave to My servant, Linda Newkirk. I told you that if you would not repent that I would dry up your corn fields, that I would bring famines; and you would not hear! You would not believe!



Now come the famines, and you can see it at your door! For, the droughts are so great!  And, now the great fires come, yet few of you can see them, and these fires continue on! Now comes also the time when your antichrist president will wallow in his victories! For, now comes also the time when he is coming into his power!



What will you do, oh you decadent nation of America?  You will fall! America will fall!  Yes, America will fall, and all over the world, the people will shudder!  They will panic!  They will fear with a great fear! For, they shall soon say, "America is fallen!" Yes, the whore of the world is fallen! That old wicked woman, who made the world to drink of the cup of her perversions, has fallen!



Yet, not all will fear, but only those nations, who have depended upon you, will fear!  Many will rejoice!  Many will be joyful! They will be glad; for you, oh decadent nation of America have terrorized many nations!



Now comes the time, and it is at your door, when many nations shall terrorize you, oh nation of America! For, as you have sown, so shall you reap!



The wind is coming! Yes, a very great wind from the South is coming!  A very great Southerly wind will come upon this nation and this wind from the South will greatly trouble you!



Yes, the King of the South will rise up and he will collect his own nations; and they shall rise up to defeat and to overthrow this nation, not through war, not yet through war, but soon through war! However, at this time, they shall rise up; and soon, en masse, they will rise up to overthrow the dollar!  And, this wind will blow hot!  This wind will blow upon you with a great force and this great wind will cause you to suffer an irreparable crack in the economy of this nation. And, the rumbles of this great wind shall crash and crack and beat and dissolve, beat and dissolve, pound and pummel the very economic structure of this nation!



But, do not be alarmed when you see your president bow to them all; for he is not after your approval. He is after their glory!  He is after their support! He is after their admiration; for he champions their causes! He is their man and he is your great enemy, oh America!



Yes, America, your president is the antichrist! He came out of Europe! In Europe, he was conceived and through the European Satanic elite, he was born!  But, he is truly a man without a country; and because he is a man without a country, he is loyal to no country!  His eyes are on the prize of world governance; for while he bows today to ingratiate himself to foreign rulers, tomorrow he will require that they all bow to him.



Yes, Barack Obama is a man with a great plan; but remember: I wrote the plan! I put him over you, oh America; for I am going to use him to break your pride! I am going to use him to break your haughtiness. I am going to use him to break your economy! I am going to use him to fill up your concentration camps! I am going to use him to haul you off as slaves, oh you rebellious house!  I am going to use him to further pollute you, oh Nation of America; for he hates you, oh wicked nation; and I will drive his hate towards you until he sees you in flames from one end of this nation to the other, from north to south and from east to west!



You will not repent, oh you wicked nation of America!  You will not heed My calls to repent, or perish!  You will not bow a knee to Me, to the Creator of All Things, but you will bow a knee to him!  And, many of you will take his mark and will worship him, just to have food on your tables.  For, you will not honor Me and My word! You will not repent!  Therefore, you will worship him and you will lose your souls!  For, you have loved evil! You have no regard for what is right! You love a lie!  You love every perverted thing; and you will perish in your wicked ways!



Get ready, people of Louisiana! Get ready! Get ready for one of the greatest catastrophes that you will ever see!  I have sent you warnings through the great devastation of Hurricane Katrina! This was My first great warning to you, oh people of Louisiana: my warning to repent, or perish.  Yet, you have made yourselves busy in re-buiding that great decadent city of New Orleans, but you have not repented!



Then, I sent you even greater warnings through the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster!  Great is this calamity and great have been your losses through this great calamity! But, still you have not repented!



These are My judgments, oh you blind, who lead the blind; but you would not see My handiwork in the midst of these great calamities. You would not see My judgments through these great catastrophes!



Now, you do not see again what is happening to you!  For, the great frozen methane lake, which is beneath the Gulf of Mexico, is quickly melting!  The heat of the seeping oil, which is pouring into the frozen lake, is melting this great lake of frozen methane!



Yes, you watch in amazement as these methane bubbles come to the surface and some of you are surprised at the shifting of your homes. But, hear Me! For, you have seen nothing yet! This gas is finding its own exits!



A great volume of methane gas is pushing upwards and is seeking to find its own vents!  As more of this gas pushes its way to the surface, there will come a shifting in the subterranean land masses. There shall come a subsequent shifting in the lands, both beneath the Gulf of Mexico, and even for some distance from the Gulf of Mexico!



Some of these land displacements will be great with ensuing earthquakes.  But, the earthquakes will not compare to the unexpected explosions, and in many areas, unparalleled deaths of humans, animals and aquatic life and yes, even birds and other life forms!



Oh, you people of Louisiana, you would not listen!  I have sent you two very great calamities and now comes a third. So great shall be your suffering! The stench, the stink of the dying shall be so great!  And, many will say, "Who is going to Louisiana?"  For, the explosions and the dying shall be so great among you!



And, when you see these terrible things hit Louisiana, know that this is My third, great judgment against this wicked state. It is a haughty state! It is full of idol worship and witchcrafts; and those in the churches will not obey Me. They will not walk in humility before Me. For, their song is, "How great I am!"



But, I tell you, oh state of Louisiana, you are a cancer!  You are a grievous sore in My face!  You are a great blot upon the face of the whole earth; and I will erase you!



I will continue in My judgments against you; and I will continue to plead with you to repent through My great judgements, until I erase your very existence! For, you are rotten, oh state of Louisiana! You are rotten to the core and I will no longer allow this evil before My face!



I tell you now; and hear Me well! The great methane bubble, which lies beneath the Gulf of Mexico, is beginning to rupture!  As this great bubble ruptures, it will push out! It will begin to push out with great force!  It will erupt beneath the ocean!  It will erupt all along the Gulf Coast!



The great rupture of this methane gas will hit Florida! It will hit Texas!  It will hit inland and move up beneath the Mississippi River! It will go south towards Cuba. It will go towards Mexico!  It will spew forth, sometimes with small eruptions, but at other times, the eruptions of these gases will be so great that they will easily sink ships! And, there will come a time when travel in the Gulf of Mexico will be extremely hazardous!



Most often, the presence of these terrible gases will go undetected, but the effects of these gases will be deadly!  Whole areas will come under attack, and there will be many "unexplained" deaths and sicknesses!  This great gas explosion will be seen as the "silent killer."



The time is at hand, oh America!  You have come to the time of your great judgements; and this bowl is now full and overflowing!



I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.



As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of June, 2012,   Linda Newkirk  prophecies org


"A False Rapture, An Alien Invasion,
The Skies the World Over well erupt with UFOs"

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Listen carefully to My words to you this morning; for you come and you ask Me about an event in the skies the world over, which shall surely come to pass.



Hear Me in this, My Blessed Child, and write what I say, that My people may be the wiser. I say to you, oh My people, "All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me. All eyes upon Me!" For, any and all, who take their eyes off Me, for even a moment, in these most perilous of times, may very well be deceived and carried into the enemy's camp.



Do you think to outsmart Satan? Do you not know that he has been the deceiver, even from the beginning? He is master of deception and very fine at it; and he has, at his disposal, great resources and great armies, which you, as a people, are ignorant of. And, his armies are far greater than you can imagine, even one third of the stars of heaven, who were cast down with him. Yet, these are not all, but in his army are cleverly disguised robotic elements, and robotic humans, as well as great numbers of his own children, who are also human.



Then, he also has at his disposal billions of humans all over the world, who have fallen to his wicked and deceptive ways, who do his bidding and are not even aware that they do his bidding. They kill at command. They steal at command. They lie at command and all under cover of government and official business. His chain of command is very great and you, oh My people, are grossly ignorant of him and his vast armies and means to both deceive you, and to destroy you.



Yet, many of you think to fight these battles. For, even as some few of you know and understand, you fight not against flesh, when you fight Satan and his many non-human hoards, but you fight against powers and principalities of great darkness, who are not human, and were never human, but fell from the Upper Realms. They aligned themselves with Satan/Lucifer to fight against the Light, for they wished to overtake the Light. They rebelled and fell, in pride and arrogance, and are thereby filled with every evil and perverted thing; and they wish to destroy all light on this planet and /or to consume it for themselves, that they might still rise up and overtake you, who bear My light. So, they war against those of you, who bear My light.



None of you true ones escape their watchful eyes and as I have said to you, these vast armies have been cast down, but in My mercy and for the love of My Elect, I bound them in a secret place, until there would come the right time, the time of My own choosing, to release them. So, billions, many billions of them are bound up in this secret place, but at the time of My own choosing, I shall release them and they shall come forth, many, many billions of them; and they shall fill the skies the world over. They shall come at a terrible time in the earth and at a time when many feel hopeless and in despair, at a time when many think that they will escape such terrible times.



Through vast mind control techniques, they will gain control over the minds of many! The curious and the spiritually weak listen and many of them will obey the commands and they will willingly go and enter into these ships. And, many, who believe what is called the "early-out rapture" will believe that these ships are of Me; for their thinking is twisted and they will fall for the great mind control, which will come at them from many directions.



Many televangelists will be used, and preachers will be used, as mind controlled stooges at the hands of Satan and these very evil creatures; and these preachers, and even certain prophets, will trumpet the arrival of Jesus for His people.



Great lies, storms of lies, will beat down on the people; and such lies will seduce the weak, as great numbers, even millions upon millions of people the world over, will agree to enter into these ships.



Oh, the woes! Oh, the great woes! Oh the fright! Oh, the pain! Oh, the suffering! Oh, the sorrows! For, many of you will be killed straight away! You will be served up to these evil hoards as one great feast, and they will feast on upon your flesh and upon your blood. For, they are not at all human, but you will see many, who are part bird and part reptile; and these are the Dragos. They will eat you alive, pecking and clawing at you and delighting in your fear as they gobble your flesh and drink your blood; for it is your life force that they wish to consume. It is your light, that they wish to devour.



But, some of you, who enter into these ships, which will fill the skies, will be saved for greater horrors. For, they will invade your bodies and will take over your bodies and will use your bodies to further deceive great numbers of people. For, their ways are not your ways. They were once of high standing in the Upper Realms, but they fell! Nevertheless, they are not without certain supernatural powers. And, you will not understand their powers; but when you later see some that you have seen and known to go into these ships, appear again before your very eyes, you will delight to see once again your friends and family, only to be consumed and devoured alive, by the Drago, who has taken the body.



Therefore, when you see those, who go up into these ships, consider them gone and do not trust your eyes regarding them again.



These Dragos will use these snatched bodies to take over many key positions in government, in armies, in important trades, and in important services.



Therefore, My warnings to you to come out of the world, will be more important than ever! For, in your day to day activities, you will encounter them, yet you will most certainly be deceived by them, that is, all but some very, very few of you.



And, this deception will be to your own undoing; for I warn you now that this is coming. This is going to happen, an alien invasion/false rapture; and this will be the reward for so many, who have loved a lie and who have spread the lie, that I would come for you before you have to suffer in the earth. Have I not told you that you would be tried in the fires and tested as gold and silver, yet many of you want the easy way and you will not hear the truths, but would rather believe the lies.



Now, the great liar is among you and he is not at all stupid. He is crafty, very crafty; and he watches you and analyzes you, when you have no clue that he is even in your midst. For, Satan, that old Dragon, has been cast down, even as My servant, Linda Newkirk, has written.



There came a war in Heaven in the late Winter and Spring of 2006, just as my servant, Linda Newkirk, has told you in the writings of Revelation Twelve, and Satan was cast down. Along with him were cast down many billions of Dragos, but I commanded Archangel Michael and others of My archangels to fight and to subdue them and to round them up and to hide them in a secret place. For, it was not time for them to come forth and to take their place in Satan's army in the earth. But, I tell you now, that there shall come a time, when I will set free these vast information of Dragos and few of you will be the wiser.



Hear Me, oh you nations, who sleep and slumber. Satan is given his time in the earth and his kingdom is in place. By the day, you can see his great evils, and they escalate in the earth, yet so many of you prefer deception. You will not see the truths of what is, of what has been, and of what is to come.



The time of the great sifting is at hand and many souls will be sifted into the fires (of hell). Also, at this time, many will make the most terrible decision to take the mark of the beast; and these souls will be destroyed. Yes, indeed, a great sifting is at hand.



Beware, oh you, who sleep in the midst of such evil; for in your ignorance, you will be carried away.



For, you will most certainly now either seek Me with your whole heart and you will walk in My statutes and keep My commandments, or you will be in the camp of Satan. For, it is either one, or the other.



Make your way straight, oh My people. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Consider Me in all things, lest you be deceived and carried away and end up in the fires! For, since there was a nation, there have never been times as severe, as what you are now entering into.



Make copies of this message and distribute far and wide, that the blind may see and understand what is upon the whole world.



My Little One, My words, which you just heard in the spirit, when translated mean, "Stay away from the Dragon," and I have allowed you to hear these words, even in My own language, a language that you do not know; for these words are for all nations, but especially for My people in China and the Orient. "STAY AWAY FROM THE DRAGON!"



And, with these words, I say unto you and unto all of My people. The light of My Kingdom is in the earth and it shines to every humble and obedient heart. Receive My light, oh My people and be filled; for this light is My pure love to you. And, when you see all of these things come to pass, then know that My finger tip is about to touch you, oh My Faithful Bride.



I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.



As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 13th day of July, 2011,  Linda Newkirk




The Strange Sounds Being Heard Around the World, Are NOT… Trumpet Sounds!



The Shaping of the Hive Mind!



Now, My Blessed Child, I know what you have in your heart and what you wish to know about. And, I shall now give you understanding about the loud and cacophonous sounds, which are being directed towards certain areas in the Russian governances.



My Blessed Child, who knows the mind of a bird, or why it chooses to fly in one direction, and not another?  And, who knows why some flocks of birds all fly in unison?



My Lord, you know.



Yes, My Little One, I know and relative to the latter, some speak of the "hive mind."



Yes, My Lord, (they speak) of many, who operate as one.



Know, My Blessed Child, that this is the New World Order goal and the New World Order mindset. Understand?



Yes, my Lord.



Now, My Blessed Child, through their great assaults against their own people, many of whom are indeed godless, empty souls, the Russian/Satanic Alliance is intent upon creating one mind.



But, Father, how so?



My Blessed Child, through this barrage of disharmonic sounds, they are seeking to cause the people to emerge as one through the simultaneous opening of the lower neurological centers, which tie them to base human emotions, like sex, fear and dread.



With the opening of the lower and primary nerve centers, they are also preparing for a greater demonic infiltration/possession and a loosing of the soul at the level of the attachment of the soul, at the level of the lowest neurological centers. (Note: at the base of the spine.)



With the soul at loose attachment, they will also seek to drive some souls from their bodies, or to create a dissociative state for the body (and soul), thereby creating armies of automatons. This is one great experiment, but still on a small scale and will most assuredly work, especially on many of those, who are already devoid of My light.



However, My Little One, for those, who love Me, this is a time of very terrible and very severe trials and few will overcome the great inner stresses, which are created by this great assault on the lower nerve centers, if they do not remain extremely close to Me at all times.



To overcome in the midst of such assaults against these nerve centers will truly require that one loves Me above all and truly loves others. For, through true love, one will overcome. See?



Yes, my Lord.



My Blessed Child, you know what you have suffered, as you are the earth mother of My very own Son of light and fire, the holy manchild of Revelation Chapter Twelve; and you have suffered through great torture and persecution. Therefore, My Blessed Child, you know well the depravity of Satan and his many barbaric hoards and that you cannot fight these battles, but must surrender totally to Me, and die to self and to things of the world. You know that you must truly love Me and others and that you must truly forgive, each and every day, that you may be forgiven. My Little One, through your great suffering, you have learned much and I have supernaturally carried you through years of great terror, suffering, and heartache, but, My Blessed Child, the people sleep.  The spiritually blind and deaf not only do not see and hear, but refuse to see and hear.



The time of the great sorting is now.  This is the time that I warned of in previous times, that in the latter days, the times would be more severe that at any times since there was a nation.



The War of the Worlds



For, Satan and the wicked and rebellious ones, who fought against the light, have been thrown down.  They all know that their time is short and now you find yourselves in a war of the worlds.  For, they bring into your midst their terrible weapons and terrible technologies and you can in no way fight them. Therefore, all who, will not die to self and to things of this world, and who will not submit to Me in love and obedience, and with their whole hearts, will fall.  Many will now die in their sins. Many rebellious ones will rise and take up guns and die by the sword. Many will erroneously believe that they can rebel against the New World Order and its terrible weapons and live, but many, many will die.

I am sorting, busy sorting out souls!  And, into My palm go the pure of heart.  Though some (of these pure ones) will die a physical death, none of them will feel the sting of death. For, even though some of them will be martyred, indeed the appointed ones, all will leave with joy unparalleled in their hearts.

Send this out, that My people may read and understand.  But, the spiritually blind and deaf will not understand. They will not see and hear, though they read.

Oh, my Lord, I am so troubled about this "hive mind" and about those, who will fall victim to such great evils.  Oh, Father, have mercy on the lost.

Father, remember Your promises to me, that You would allow me to see the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls. Oh, Father, this great evil (of the hive mind) is so terrible. Have mercy on the lost!

Yes, My Blessed Child, it is truly dreadful.  But, even so, it is written; and it shall come to pass. Yet, I shall also bring forth My Holy Sons and My kingdom shall  come forth in all of its glory.

The sorting of the souls is now. Hear Me in this, oh you rebellious house; for in My House, there will be no rebellion!

I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God.

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 7th day of September, 2011,  Linda Newkirk

Do not listen to the YouTube videos of these sounds, even brief exposure is very harmful. Get ear protection and have plans to get away from these sounds in sound proof rooms. The sounds will affect your body as well. Your mind is an electric field that extends far beyond the grey matter of your brain.

If you truly care for others and truly love others, you will help distribute these warnings.


DREAM OF $300 Silver

Good Morning Steve,

I hope you are feeling better. You have been in my prayers. I need to share a dream I had, it was quick, not like my others. I dreamt I woke up and put on the coffee, I turned on the TV the announcer sounded frantic...he said silver shot up over night and its over 300 an ounce that markets are crashing and there is pandemonium everywhere. He said that silver was out performing gold?????. They then showed scenes of people panic buying in food stores and chain stores just throwing whatever they could into their wagon...I awoke went to your site to check the price of silver. Boy was I relieved to see the price, I feel my dream was a huge warning and that people need to get what they need NOW. Heed the HAWK and STEVE....Your Sister in Christ...

J  Jan 2, 2013



P.S. The Lord's commandment, 'do not kill' has not changed or been altered in any way. Those who kill others or themselves during the tribulation are going to pay a terrible price in hell. Those who repent for their sins and die as martyrs for Jesus are heaven bound.



Contrary to the false doctrines in the churches, belief in Jesus alone does not reward you with eternal life. Your sins are all imprinted on your soul and you must confess them all to Jesus with sincere remorse and then quit sinning period. Make a list of your sins, and take each one to the Lord, do not leave any out. That is the only way to be forgiven of all of your sins. There is no blanket coverage!  Read chapter 68 of book 12 at prophecies org if you need help, it is a practical guide to salvation and it will help you. Act quickly on this!



Salvation takes a lot of work, yes Jesus died for us sinners, yes sinners can go to heaven, but not until we have repented and quit sinning period! Be on your knees everyday. Heaven is clean and holy and you cannot enter in with sins attached to your soul. That is why Jesus warned about the preachers and pastors who would be as 'wolves in sheeps clothing'. They have been teaching false salvation doctrines that have led most people straight into hell. Those who watch TV and consume entertainment are worshiping violence and perversion and will never enter into heaven. Throw away your TV's. Come out of the churches NOW!   Or you will share in their judgement. You find Jesus on your knees, not in a church filled with lukewarm Sunday Morning Christians who are not keeping the Commandments.


Rev; 2  And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not!

Rev; 9  And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk.

Rev; 16  And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give Him glory.   And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment