Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am glad to know you

Dear Beloved,

I am glad to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid, I am the above named person Mrs Halima Sufian Al Alao, I am from Damascus Syrian Arab Republic, presently seeking asylum in Burkina Faso with my sickness due to Syrian political affairs, Please I am writing this mail to you with heavy tears In my eyes and great sorrow in my heart, I want to tell you this because i don't have any other option than to tell you because I never knew things would turn this way as I was touched to cry out and open up to you. I have been working as Ministry of Economy and Trade for 16years before i became sick and very unwell to continue the work that I started with my beloved husband...I'm married to Dr. Sufian Al Alao, We were married for 31 years with a child of 14years old Son. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When I was the Ministry of Economy and Trade in capital city of Damascus Syrian, I deposited the sum of Eight Million Nine hundred thousand United States dollars (US$8,900,000) in a Bank. Presently, this money is still with the Bank. I made this money available for exportation of cotton, and clothing.

Unfortunately, recently my doctor told me that I would not last for the periods of next few months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to hand you over this money to invest in a manufacturing and real estatemanagement industry in your country,for the benefit and education of my son Sufian Jr, you will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want you to take 35% Percent of the total money for your personal use While the remaining 65% for my son who will be staying under your kind custody until he is matured enough to take care of himself. The reason because I grew up as an Orphan and i don't have anybody as my family member, I am doing this so that God will forgive my sins and accept my soul because this sickness has suffered me so much. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank and I will also instruct the bank lawyer to issue you a WILL" that will prove you the present beneficiary of the fund in the bank, which is if you assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein,

Waiting to receive your response very urgentely.

Sincerely

Mrs Halima.

No comments:

Post a Comment