Thursday, January 24, 2013

Assalamualaikum

With Trust As A Honest Person,

In good faith from Mr. Ammar Kone, I must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue. However, could you please consider helping me to relocate this sum of (9.3 million) Nine million, three hundred thousand dollars into your bank account for establishing a medium industry in your country?

The said Nine million, three hundred thousand dollars (US 9.3 million) was deposited in our bank by Mr's Joy Lake an American citizen who died in a plane crash. I decided to trace her last name over the internet, to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I contacted you as a reliable partner. We have never met before, but need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in this business. I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication.

Further effort to contact her immediate family to come forward for claims has failed but could not succeed. We discovered that the late American died along side with her husband and children who are supposed to be her next of kin. I will give you all vital information concerning the American and the Nine million, three hundred thousand dollars in my custody so that you will contact my bank for them to release the money to you. You can come here in person to verify the transfer process

I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET OR DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED. I am one of the bank staff; I will play a role to make sure that the Nine million, three hundred thousand dollars is released to you. As soon as I receive your reply, I will give you an instruction on what next to do.

Reply and send this information to me

Your full Name.................
Address ...............
Age.......................
Country....................
Occupation..........
Your Telephone Numbers .........
Have a nice day and good luck
Mr. Ammar Kone

Tel: +226 6822 8***

No comments:

Post a Comment