Thursday, November 01, 2012

reply to the email

ATTN;

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Azri Abdul, an attorney at law from Malaysia. You will know me more as we go on.

I have contacted you to assist me in transferring the funds Six Million Five Hundred thousand United States dollars ($6,500,000:00) which was left by my client who unfortunately died along with his entire family on, 11 Mar 2011, during Japanese Earthquake.

I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 then we will take care of the expenses. If you agree to my business proposal I shall provide you with more details.

Have a great day.

With Best Regard,

Azri Abdul.

No comments:

Post a Comment