Monday, November 05, 2012

MRS NATASHA MY HEART CHOOSE YOU.

Hello Dear

  My name is Mrs. Natasha Abeeku Russian citizen exist and company here in Burkina Faso West Africa as a business woman dealing with Gold / Diamond export and import earlier, however i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease, i surprise the doctor says that i will not survive to live longer because of the damage infection operation wish i did recently, and i have no child to take care of my inheritance funds i struggle to write you this memorandum tears sorrow through the help of my laptop computer beside my sick-bed hospital.

I have $ 4. 5 Million US Dollars at Ecobank here in Burkina Faso, and i instructed the Ecobank management to transfer the capital to a foreigner that will apply in my name after i have gone to released the riches to the person, because i sent to Ecobank the doctor report of my physical condition says i will not survived, and also be conscious to know that the account pronounce has motionless shown no activity deposits or withdrawal of money over a long period since i have been suffering from cancer disease as i declare, please obey the Ecobank if the management ask you to activate my dormant account it is very vital to act upon.

Please pray for me and do what i instructed you to enable me gain heaven, don't betray the orphanage poor home as soon as you take out this capital $ 4 .5 Million from Ecobank custody, make sure you take 80% out of this total amount of capital to the charity orphanage home in your country and survive with the remaining 20% okay.

And you should know that this contract is not for child play for that reason if you are interested and accept to pay the re-activating processing fee with the Ecobank concerning my dormant account as i mention previous, below is the ecobank email address contact the bank immediately to release the funds $4. 5 Million to your bank account data.

eco-bank-financier@***.com

Goodbye eternally i am afraid to end up my life.

Mrs Natasha Abeeku.

No comments:

Post a Comment