Thursday, November 01, 2012

Excuse Me Dear.

Excuse Me Dear,

My Name is Latifah, the daughter of late Mr/Mrs Abudusslaam Daud, from
Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, my father worked with Merrex Gold Company in Burkina
Faso before he suddenly die along side with my dear mother in Côte d'Ivoire
civil war on Thursday 24th March 2011.When my father was alive he deposited the
sum of $7.2 million united state dollars with a bank in Burkina Faso. Presently
this money is still with the bank and the management has been sending me mails
as the next of kin to come forward to receive the money or rather Issue a
letter of authority to somebody to receive it on my behalf, but I could not be
able to apply for the fund due to am living in refugee camp here in Burkina
Faso since after the death of my parents.
I always have thoughts in mind on what to do with the money whenever the bank
sends me message. So, after viewing your profile today, I decides to contact
you for this important issue, if you could be of help and apply for the fund on
my behalf so that the bank will re-transfer the fund into your bank account as
the beneficiary/next of kin with my legal authority, because I want to further
my Educational Career in Abroad with the money rather to be staying in this
refugee camp and waste my bright future in vain.
From the bottom of my heart I agreed to give you 30% out of the total $7.2
million dollars if you agree with my proposal, because wasting my bright future
here in this refugee camp was not my intention, and it pains me a lot,
especially now I'm 23 years old. I will be glad to hear from you soonest you
receive my message for more briefing and for the bank contact so that you can
apply for the fund on my behalf.

I hope to receive your respond soonest.

Yours Faithful,

Latifah.

No comments:

Post a Comment