Sunday, November 11, 2012

I need a quick reply.



Dear Friend,

I am contacting you to assist me in the transfer of $6,200,000.00 into your personal bank account for our benefit, this transaction is confidential and we MUST remain fiducially in all our dealings since I cannot execute this opportunity alone without the support of a foreigner. This is in line with the Laws governing my Bank and that is why I have contacted you in this manner.

For your role in assisting me actualize this opportunity, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum while 70% will be for me. However, what I need is your maximum cooperation and to provide a valid bank account where my bank will transfer this fund for our benefit. By indicating your interest on assurance of trust I will send you the full details and how this business will be executed and your urgent response to this proposal will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Mrs. Amanita K.

No comments:

Post a Comment