Tuesday, August 28, 2012

URGENT BUSINESS

Hello Dear,

Greetings to you. I am Mrs. Malama Demeya, from Burkina Faso - West Africa, and I work with the Bank Of Africa here in Ouagadougou. I am sending this brief mail to solicit your partnership to transfer the sum of $27,200,000 into your bank account. I will send you more details and the procedures to follow when I receive a positive response from you.

Please make sure you keep this transaction as a top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the bank,for our interest i advice you not to disclose it to any body because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account and while 60% would be for me. Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your response indicating your interest. I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Malama Demeya

No comments:

Post a Comment