Sunday, June 30, 2013

Do you want a free MacBook? :-)



Hey it's Vick ...

got couple of important things to let you know
about tomorrow...

FIRST:


tomorrow (Sunday, June 2nd) @ 4:00PM EST
I'm hosting a live webcast (streaming live from
Hawaii) where myself and several other 6 and
7 figure income earners will pull back the curtain
and literally lay out a step-by-step blueprint for
making $10K in about 30 days or so...

I personally tested this blueprint and it's brought
in almost $1.9Million for me in the last 5 months.

...very stealthy stuff that works like "magic"

This training alone can sell for at least $5,000,
but of course, you won't have to pay anything  :-)

SECOND:


Just as my way of saying *thank you* for being
my subscriber, I will be giving away a ton of
REALLY cool stuff during this live webcast like:

=> Access to my advanced trainings from High Traffic
     Academy that shows you how to get unlimited
     traffic for pennies.

=> Expensive watches

=> iPads

=> iPods

=> MacBook

=> and more!

You may be asking why would I do something like this?

Well, I decided to do this to spread some good will and
just do something cool for my subscribers and followers.

I figured nobody else is doing anything like it, so why not :-)

All you need to do is get on the webcast and be present
to win.

EVERYBODY IS GOING TO WIN SOMETHING.

But most importantly, you'll learn how you can
build youself a very substantial income FAST.


THIRD: 


This event will be BIG.

We will probably have couple of thousand people there,
so if you want to avoid any login issues, you need to
be ready and get on early, otherwise you may get locked
out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARK YOUR SCHEDULE!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This live webcast will be taking place on:

Sunday (tomorrow), June 2nd at:

4:00PM EST
3:00PM CST
1:00PM PST


I will email you the secret login URL tomorrow morning.

Stay tuned....


-Vick

P.S. I didn't tell you this yet, but I'm also bringing
2 of the most influential marketers in our space as
guests with me on the webcast tomorrow.

These dudes know how to PRINT money lol,
and they will share with you how they're doing it :-)

It's going to be an event of a lifetime.

I'm PUMPED!

.
.
.
.
.

12 rue du rocher, paris, B9 75008, FRANCE

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment