Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HELLO‏

Hello Friend,

I am Mr.Shawn Sott the Zonal Director to the Western Union Money Transfer here in South Africa.There are several transfer made to several people pending in the western union system here in South Africa due to the fact that the senders were unable to send the
control detail to the receivers.

The total amount of money showing in our computer system is Two Million Eight Hundred and fifty Thousand US Dollars ($2. 850, 000. 00 US). I will want you to help me in receiving the funds in your country viawestern union and bank wire transfer.

These funds will be shared 75% for me while 25% will be for you at the end of this transaction.

I will not want anything like greed to come in between the transaction.I therefore seek your assistance in laying claim to this fund and I
will guide you in achieving this.


Best regards

Mr.Shawn Sott

No comments:

Post a Comment