Sunday, April 22, 2012

Greetings my dear beloved one‏

Greetings my dear beloved one,


My name is Mrs. Vivien Don, widow to late Mr. James Don, the former owner of PETROLEUM & GAS
COMPANY, Kuwait . I am 68years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications
my condition is really deteriorating, and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than five months according
to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten very bad, I don't want your pity, just your trust!

My late husband died early last year from heart attack, we were unfortunately childless.I inherited my
husband's wealth upon his death.Since it is now obvious to me that I wont live more than five months I
have decided to use my wealth to fund charity all over the world. My doctors do not allow guests and
telephone correspondences because the state of my health can trigger a cardiac failure, but my lawyer
was able to smuggle me this laptop which I used in establishing contact with you.

As I told you earlier, I inherited my late husband's wealth and it is my desire to use that wealth to care for
the less privileged. I have contacted you so that you can help me fulfill my heart's wish, but I need you to
be trust worthy because some people whom I have given funds to in the past to distribute to charity
homes have all cheated and disappointed me. They have exploited my kindness for their own self-
enrichment.


That is why I need your trust worthiness because I want to be sure that if I give you part of my wealth,
you will be using it for the purpose I have given it to you for. I want to die with this knowledge because it
will give me peace. I will give you 20% of the money I will give to you if you can assure me of your trust
worthiness.


Please get back to me immediately if you will not cheat me so that  can handover the funds to You before
I die.

God be with You.
Mrs. Vivien Don,

No comments:

Post a Comment