Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re: HELLO 116.232.106.56‏

Good day,
 
My name is Tan K. Khoon, trained and working as an Account Officer for the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS). As regard this project, I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors.
 
I write to contact you about a Foreigner who died here in Singapore, Twenty-two years ago leaving behind an estate/ capital(US$12.8M with interest) here in Development Bank of Singapore (DBS) where I work till date, but nobody has come forward or put an application for the claim. I feel it is very important I include the websites of the unfortunate incident for you to view, which claimed the life of the late investor.
 
I can confirm with certainty that the said Investor died intestate in 1986 and no next-of-kin to his estate and no body came forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage and working with you, we can secure the funds in the account for ourselves instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Singapore.
 
In pursuant of the above plan, we choose you in this transaction especially because you bear the same NAME with the said Investor. However you shall be handsomely rewarded for your assistance and co-operation in this transaction; as my colleagues and I have collectively agreed to allocate 20% of the total funds for your role.
 
However, if you are interested in carrying out this deal, you are advised to email me the following information as stated below In order to draw an Agreement between us so that we can immediately commence on the process on how the funds will be released to you as the Next of Kin.
 
i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii.DATE OF BIRTH:
iv. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
v. OCCUPATION:
 
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and I urgently wait to hear from you.
 
Best regards,
 
Tan K. Khoon

No comments:

Post a Comment