Thursday, January 19, 2012

Good Ma/Sir‏

Good Day,
 
I am using this opportunity to thank you for effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account,I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture .Due to your effort,sincerity, courage you showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you with the sum of Ј550,000.00 (Five Hundred And Fifty thousand Great British Pound).
 
You are to contact the finance house for the collection of the certified bank draft.
 
Compensation Head Office.
Rev. Edwin Thompson
Email: rev.edwin****@yahoo.cn
 
 
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects I am having at hand. Finally,I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them.
 
Best Regards,
Mrs. Kate Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment