Friday, February 21, 2014

I am Ms.Yazil Soha Lebanese origin

Dear Friend,

Accept my apology if this mail in any way offends you. However, pleasegive
attention to it if it interests your person.

I am Ms.Yazil Soha Lebanese origin. I am a widow,as I lost my husband in
the Iraqi conflict, years ago. I serve under the United Nations department of safetyand security (UNDSS) in
Syria, Presently I am in Syria precisely in Damascus. It happened that few
monthsback, we intercepted a group of rebel soldiers carrying some luggages
which we thought were arms, and on getting closer to them with the help
ofthe military support, they flew away and left those luggages.
We took the luggages to our office in Damascus, and when we opened them
wediscovered arms in some of them while, one of the luggages contain huge
some of money worth $7,500,000.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand US
Dollars Only)

We tried to contact that group but, all our effort was fruitless.
However,the other colleages were not interested as i am the head of
thedepartment,and very soon my mission here will come to an end.my contact
to you is for you to act as the owner of the luggageto enable UN
diplomatic delivery agent bring the luggage to yourcountry through the
underground work which I have done already.
As the head of my department, I am the only one aware of the fund
fornow,and from the way the fund is packed, no one will ever dictate the
true content without been told, so if you have accepted to receive the
funds in your country in cash through diplomatic Agents, please get back
to me formore details. It is going to be a risk free transaction if only
you willadhere to my instruction because; the matter is under my care.
Please note that there will be no telephone calls because all
telephoneconversations are been monitored here in the UN office. What will
be yourpercentage after you receive the fund? and let me know if you are
willingto give me every necessary assistance to complete the process,
I count on your capability to assist me receive the fund in yourcountry or
any where you intends to meet with the delivery agent thatwill convey the
fund to you, i will furnish you with more detailsonce you show your
interest more.

NAME IN FULL:................................
ADDRESS:.......................................
NATIONALITY:...................................
AGE:.............................................
OCCUPATION:......................................
PHONE............................................

thank you sir,

Ms Yazil Sohar

--

it is believed that more than 30 journalists are currently being

detained

in Syria.

No comments:

Post a Comment