Monday, January 20, 2014

Gina Hope Rinehart

My Dear Friend,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, my name is Gina Hope Rinehart,a great
citizen of Australia,born in Perth, Western Australia,I am sending you
this email and I believe you must have been getting something similar of
emails but still seems this is the only best way of communication apart
from telephone conversation, so I advice you to settle down and read this
mail comprehensively and you will know I am for real.

I have a mission for you worth($200,000,000.00) Two Hundred Million
Dollars which I intend to use for CHARITY PROJECT,but my present health
condition wont permit me to carry out this project myself,i will need
your assistance in carrying out this Charity Project for the Less
Privelege and Godswill,Please reply if interested.

God Bless You.
Gina Hope Rinehart

No comments:

Post a Comment