Thursday, December 19, 2013

Investment Privilege/​Proposal

I am William (Bill) Ingle, a retired chartered accountant and broker to investors who are ready to partner in projects, business and give loans to prospective companies.

My investors are looking to fund any lucrative business/project that needs €375,000,000.00 Euro or more in funds. My investor ideal offer would be €500,000,000.00 Euro BUT not above. I seek for a cooperation from you as an individual  who specialize in viable projects and business grants. My investor finance programs are unmatched and are ready to fund on serious and financially stimulated businesses.

Send me a PM of your business proposal or link me to a website. I am looking for people who already have a business and are successful or people who have a solid business plan who are ready to startup their dream. I will review and agree to the most promising and enticing business proposals provided to me.

Please be as detailed as possible and PDF files are more than welcome for a review.

Thank you in advance for a good working relationship.

Best regards,

William (Bill). Ingle.

DRE # 01070999

Professional LLP®/Registered ACCA,.

No comments:

Post a Comment