Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BUSINESS OFFER FROM DESK OF DAUDA SEASAY URGENT RESPONED NEEDED

Attn: Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise but however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.

Please, don't be angry with me if you receive this message in your SPAM mailbox; it may be due to low internet connection problem. I got your contact from internet search while I was searching for a foreign partner; I am Mr. Dauda Seasay a banker by profession in Guinea Conakry, and currently holding the post of chief auditor in charge of foreign remittance department in our bank. EcoBank (ECO) Conakry.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the left over funds of Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($15.5 Million Dollars) belonging to our late customer Mr. Salla khat from Lebanese who died along with his entire family during the Benin car crash on December 28th 2006. The deceased customer used his wife as the next of kin but unfortunately the wife died along side with him leaving nobody for the claim.

According to our banking policy here if the fund remains unclaimed for seventy-two calendar months, then the fund will be transferred into the central bank of Guinea as unclaimed fund pending another seventy-two calendar months before it will be finally erased, so, that is exactly why I contacted you, so that you can apply as the Sole Beneficiary to the deceased customer, because I don't want the fund to be erased or go into the bank treasury as an unclaimed fund.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between the two of us in the ration of 60% for me and 40% for you if you agree to handle this business with me. Further details of this particular fund transfer will be officially forwarded to you as soon as I receive your response. Then after the transfer I will come over to your country with my family for the normal shearing of the fund, and for investment purpose.

I am expecting to hear from you shortly. Thanks &; Best Regards,

Mr. Dauda Seasay.

No comments:

Post a Comment