Sunday, March 18, 2012

Business Proposal‏

Attn,

I am pleased to solicit your sincere and urgent assistance over this matter, My name is (Sir Terry Leahy).
I am seeking for your co-operation and devotion in building a company or Real Estate in your country,
I planned to invest with your 100% assistance. However, I do not know any investor in your country
who I may trust to handle the business for me as I am a foreigner and will likely travel back to my
country as soon as formal agreement is signed and the funds invested in a viable business of your
choice. I need an experienced personnel to assist me to set up this project successfully.

I estimated a huge sum of money for this project, which I will transfer as soon as possible immediately
our discussion is positive and sealed.I am prepared to give you 10% of the total sum before investment
and 30% of the profit realized for 5 years. I will inform my attorney to prepare a memorandum of
understanding which we should sign on my arrival.

Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more detailed information concerning
this project. correspond through my private email address: ******@gmail.com  for us to discuss
further.

Respectfully,
Sir. Terry Leahy

No comments:

Post a Comment