Monday, February 20, 2012

THE NATIONAL GALLERY

My name is Fred Owen and I own a company that sells Art Work and fabric materials in

London and Malaysia,I seek for a representative in the United States Of America who will

be working for me as a part time worker and i will be willing to pay fifteen Percent for

every transaction,which you will make average of $400 to $800 weekly

JOB DESCRIPTION

*. Receive Documents/Payments in form of wire and Western union
*. Deduct 15% which will be your percentage
*. Forward balance after deduction of percentage to the company or
   pay for raw materials
*. Send money to charity organisations (N.G.O) on behalf of the company


if you are interested in working get back with this details, Please get back to me with

your Complete information:
Full Name:
Home address(not P.o.Box):
Age:
Present Job:
Phone number:

Please if you are interested in this position don't hesitate to get back to me.

Regards,
Fred Owen
THE NATIONAL GALLERY
Trafalgar Square
London
WC2N 5DN
www.********.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment